To start off with you will pick a race, a class and a birthsign. I am not necessarily 100% tied into only those classes, as long as you can sell me on flavor. You may also need to pick a deity depending on your class. I very well could have missed an obvious domain for an Aedra or Daedra, so if you have a good flavor argument on a domain I’m down to hear it.
This will follow pretty typical character creation rules.
1) Pick an Elder Scroll Race
2) 22 Point Build
3) Pick a class. Read on how classes work, you have an Elder Scrolls Class and a Pathfinder class.
4) Pick a Birthsign
5) Pick a God or be an atheist.
5) Get 3 traits. There are custom Religion, Campaign, Race, and Regional traits that you can choose from. You may pick religion and race traits from elder scrolls sources found under deities and races respectively below. You may also choose an ES Regional Trait. One trait must be spent on a racial, religion or regional trait. The other 2 may be used normally.
6) Skills. Each class gains one extra skill point for each level.
7) Do Feats as you normally would.
8) 150% of Maximum HP’s(Including from your con). 75% HP’s for all remaining levels.
9) Maximum starting gold for your Pathfinder Class.
10) Fill out everything else.
11) Submit your final character to your GM.